InterAction focused CRM database executive role in a popular boutique law firm. Up to £37,000. London based.
This popular independent law firm, with a fantastic culture, is looking for a CRM system executive to join their BD and marketing team. The role will focus on InterAction, and support the team with maintaining client list, creating mailers as well as training the wider business to best utilise the tool. Duties will include:
- Being first point of contact for any queries
- Writing and presenting training sessions
- Sending out e-marketing campaigns using Vuture
- Carrying out data cleansing projects
- Carrying out analysis and insight reports using PowerBi
- Supervising the CRM assistant
The role will suit a candidate with a passion for data! Whilst InterAction experience isn’t necessary, knowledge of a similar CRM system is needed and an interest in working in legal is essential. The role is business facing, therefore candidates need to be confident working with all levels of the business.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at 020 3405 6199 or firstname.lastname@example.org