Client facing Client Relationship Manager role in tech focused international law firm.
This major international law firm is well known for its entrepreneurial approach and great culture as well as its expertise in the tech sector, working for some of the biggest clients in the sector. In this Client Relationship Manager role, you will be part of the firm’s dedicated key account team. As well as managing a number of clients, you will also work on wider initiatives for the global client programme.
In particular, the Client Relationship Manager role will involve:
- Account management for a number of the firm’s most important clients;
- Developing and implement account plans for each account;
- Building relationships with key clients in order to understand their needs, identify new business opportunities and tailor solutions accordingly;
- Running client listening interviews;
- Developing bespoke campaigns, events and content for key clients;
- Support on bids and proposals;
- Analysing profitability and reporting for key accounts;
- Working on strategic key client projects;
- Sharing best practice around the firm’s client programme.
- Contributing to client innovation and process/service improvements for the programme.
You will have experience in a client relationship role, managing key accounts within a leading professional services firm. You will be ready to take your experience to the next level, utilising your client facing experience and proactive approach to deliver growth on key accounts.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or contact us on 07976 659 170.
For more jobs like this go to our job page and also check out our LinkedIn Page!