Recruitment Consultant role in boutique recruitment agency, London-based, Competitive salary + excellent commission! Flexible/Hybrid working.
We are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our small but perfectly formed team in London. Working with two inspirational female directors you could make a valuable contribution to our growth. You will enjoy working on a busy desk recruiting mid-level marketing and business development professionals. We offer an alternative environment to the large, KPI driven agencies that don’t value the input of their employees.
You will be responsible for:
- Using LinkedIn and job boards CV databases to proactively attract new candidates;
- Writing and posting adverts on our website and relevant job boards;
- Screening, registering and interviewing suitable candidates;
- Utilising the CRM database to contact and stay in touch with current and lapsed candidates;
- Putting together a shortlist of candidates for each role and continuing to source candidates for the duration of live roles
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis, offering advice, keeping them abreast of the search and managing their expectations
- End to end candidate management – prepping candidates for interview, giving feedback and managing them through the interview and offer process.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients and ensuring we are growing business from them
- Identifying and chasing leads to ensure we are constantly growing new business
- Targeting new business and conducting cold/warm calls
Anthem operates in a niche market and recruits marketing, business development and finance roles for law firms, accountancy practices and the built environment. Our clients work with us because aside from knowing we’ll do a good job, we’re fun to work with, and that extends to office environment – singing silly songs definitely makes the day go faster! We offer a flexible working environment and hybrid working.
We have ambitious plans for growth and would love you to be part of our plans. You will have experience as a recruitment consultant, ideally with experience recruiting either marketing professionals or exposure to professional services – particularly legal and built environment.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, Anthem are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.