Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – full mixed role with chance to be client facing, aligned to tech-led and productised legal services offering in global law firm. London or Belfast based.
A really interesting Business Development Manager role with one of the world’s leading law firms, supporting the firm’s innovative productised and tech-led alternative legal services proposition. This service has grown and evolved to become an integral part of this business.
This is a broad position encompassing all aspects of business development and marketing and has the opportunity to be client facing.
On a day-to-day basis, the role will involve:
- Working on the business development strategy for the firm’s alternative legal services offering;
- Collaborating with the practice group BD teams and client relationship managers to identify clients to target;
- Developing and tailoring products and services to specific sectors such as energy and TMT;
- Working with clients and partners to understand client needs and develop new products and services to meet those needs;
- Leading on bids and proposals as well as developing the tools so that the business can run more of their own bids;
- Educating partners on how to sell the alternative legal services offering;
- Internal communications to raise awareness across the business;
- Profile raising initiatives such a events, campaigns and client communications.
The role can be London or Belfast based.
The role is a senior level strategic role so you will already be a business development manager role and looking for a new challenge, maybe a slightly different role to a classic practice group BD Manager role. Ideally, you will have experience of marketing alternative legal services although this is by no means essential.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07976 659 170.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.