This highly entrepreneurial built environment consultancy has grown from nothing to global dominance with its highly innovative approach and blue-chip client base. It is now growing its marketing function in recognition of growing demand from the business.
In this newly created Marketing Manager role you will work in the small but growing EMEA marketing function and be supported by a number of Marketing Coordinators. The role will involve:
- Creating and delivering brand-profile raising initiatives to promote the firm in the wider marketplace;
- Developing sector specific thought leadership campaigns;
- Working with HR to develop employer brand campaigns in order to attract the best talent;
- Supporting the Head of Internal Communications on internal comms initiatives;
- Researching opportunities in the marketplace and coming up with ideas on how to capitalise on these;
- Using a wide range of channels including digital, video and social media.
You will enjoy working in this commercial and entrepreneurial environment where creative thinking and new ideas are valued. You can therefore really make your mark.
You will have a proven track record in brand and campaign management in a professional services environment, ideally with some exposure to the built environment or real estate sectors. You will be creative and proactive with good copywriting skills. An excellent opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive looking for a step up or a Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge in a more creative environment.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on 07976 659 170.