Client Relationship Manager role for a global law firm that likes to do things differently. One of the largest law firm practices in the world, and is an award winner for its brand, innovation and client service. This law firm is not your average partnership! As Client Relationship Manager looking after some of the firm’s most prestigious financial services’ clients, you will be client facing and manage a portfolio of relationships with clients of strategic importance to the firm in the sector. This will involve:
- Working with the global client partners to drive forward the client relationship and business development strategy for a defined group of global financial services clients.
- Identifying opportunities to grow the relationship across a number of jurisdictions and practice groups, to bring the most relevant expertise to the client relationship.
- Developing deep understanding of the clients’ business strategies and anticipating how those will translate into legal needs.
- Drive best practice across the client portfolio, and work with the wider client development and other BD teams, in bringing the best of the firm’s relationship management approach to that client.
- Work with the Client Service Excellence team to deliver legal technologies and service excellence practices which increase our efficiency and efficacy in servicing the client.
The successful candidate will have a mix of well-honed relationship development and new business skills. You will ideally have experience of working with lead partners in a professional services organisation, preferably an international law firm.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com