Social Media Executive
Brand new Social Media Executive role in this popular independent law firm. London based. Competitive salary.
This independent law firm is looking for a social media marketing professional to join their digital marketing team due to growth. The Social Media Executive will work closely with the BD, communications, and practice management teams to develop their social media strategy and online tone of voice. The role will be very varied including:
- Developing content strategies and plans
- Conducting regular audits of the firm’s social media channels
- Conduct A/B tests for new posting strategies
- Developing social media campaigns with the communications team
- Implementing marketing technology and platforms into the firm’s social media strategy
- Carrying out reporting and analysis
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years experience of digital marketing, with a strong focus on social media
- Professional services or legal experience
- Experience of end to end social media campaigns
- Confidence working with stakeholders of all levels
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.