This mid-sized law firm has a formidable reputation advising SMEs, tech start ups and high networth individuals. It has also developed a high performing marketing function with a great culture. You would enjoy a good work life balance and flexible working in a firm that is really committed to its staff.
In this Senior Marketing Communications manager role, you will head up the marketing function and manage a small team. This will include:
- Developing the firm’s campaign strategy and working with the business development team on firm-wide and cross-sector campaigns;
- Creating a campaign planner to move the firm away from ad hoc campaigns
- Developing digital marketing channels and initiatives
- Developing the firm’s social media strategy;
- Light touch PR including managing the firm’s PR agency and crisis communications;
- Managing the firm’s brand; and
- Leading, managing and developing the team.
This is a great role for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager with some line management experience looking for the next step into a more senior role. You will have experience within the professional services sector (law firms, accountancy, commercial real estate) and have excellent project management skills with the ability to see projects through to completion. You will be creative with the ability to come up with new ideas.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call 07976 659 170.