Senior Insights/Research Analyst
Senior Insights/Research Analyst – working on global strategy projects for a prestigious global law firm. Hybrid working. Great culture.
This Senior Insights/Research Analyst sits within the firm’s small but highly regarded strategic insights team. This is a global team providing business research to partners and key stakeholders across the firm’s international offices.
The role will involve:
- Delivering insights on clients, competitors, industries and markets;
- Providing research and analysis support on strategic projects across the business;
- Supporting the business development team by preparing research reports on sectors, countries and markets;
- Advise and coach others on how to conduct research including the best use of information sources;
- Monitor the market for issues, trends and events that could impact the firm;
- Use internal and external resources to provide insights;
- Presenting research findings to various boards and senior stakeholders;
- Compiling complex financial data and distilling it into digestible information.
You will enjoy working in a collaborative and diverse environment. The role also offers hybrid working.
You will have a really solid background in research, analysis and insights. This will have ideally been gained in a professional or financial services background. You will have excellent listening, problem solving and organizational skills.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at 07976 659 170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, Anthem are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.