Senior External Communications Executive
Senior Communications Executive, focusing on editorial, content creation and PR in a major international law firm with global remit. London based. Salary up to £42,000.
This mid-sized international law firm is top of its game across a number of niche sectors. The marketing, communications and business development function has gone from strength to strength through its innovative approach to marketing and business development and offers a collaborative working environment.
In this Senior Communications Executive role, you will work across PR, editorial and content creation including:
- Drafting press releases
- Editing and proofreading articles from fee-earners
- Uploading blogs and articles to the website via WordPress
- Draft comms in regards to award wins
- Pitch articles to the UK press
- Manage analytics and tracking of PR and media mentions
- 4 years + of marketing communications experience
- Experience of the legal sector or wider professional services
- Experience of a CMS such as WordPress
- InterAction and also Concep experience would be desirable
- Whilst not essential, German language skills would be helpful, because the role works closely with the German office.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.