Senior Events Executive (12 Month FTC)
Senior Events Executive position in a Technology Law Firm. London based. Salary up to £40,000. Initial 12 – 13 month FTC.
This popular and friendly international law firm, known for their tech focus, is looking for a Senior Events Executive. The role will work closely with the Events Manager, to manage the full UK events programme, with the support of an Events Assistant and Virtual Events Executive. The role is an initial 12 – 13 Month Fixed Term Contract, but the firm have been growing over the past few years, so other opportunities may occur in the wider BD and Marketing team.
The Senior Events Executive will:
- Plan and deliver the UK events programmes, both face to face and virtually.
- Carry out regular improvements to the end to end events process
- Collate reports for senior management, such as event analysis and feedback
- Research and develop new innovative event ideas
- Manage and prepare event budgets
- Liaise with external event venues and suppliers
- End to end event management experience, for both client facing events and internal.
- Professional services or FS experience such as legal, accountancy, consultancy etc.
- An understanding of events from a business/client relationship development perspective
- Experience of working with virtual event platforms
- Confident working with Senior Partners
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at 07944 240568 or email@example.com.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.