Senior Communications Manager
Senior Communications Manager – new head of team role leading on media relations, external and internal comms in mid-sized international law firm.
This international law firm has a formidable reputation within litigation and insurance. It has grown significantly in recent years, boasts an open and collegiate partnership with a low staff turnover. In addition, it has investing heavily in growing its marketing function and has a supportive team where you would learn and grow.
In this Senior Communications Manger role you will lead and develop the firm’s communications strategy covering both external and internal comms. Working with the marketing and BD function, as well as senior partners across the firm, the role will involve:
- Develop and implement an integrated communications strategy across the firm.
- Drive PR and media relations to build the reputation of the firm;
- Manage the firm’s PR agency;
- Create and develop the firm’s thought leadership programme;
- Develop the firm’s internal comms plan;
- Implementing internal comms initiatives and projects as well as channels and messaging;
- Be a champion for the use of social media across the firm;
- Oversee the development of content and the use of different channels such as video, online newsletters and the intranet;
- Set the strategy for the firm’s award submissions programme;
- Tracking and monitoring share of voice and media coverage; and
- Managing a small communications team.
You will have a significant track record in PR, external and internal communications with a professional services background (ideally within legal or a major accounting firm) or within the B2B insurance sector. Alternatively, you will come from a communications agency background, dealing with legal, financial services or insurance clients.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call her on 07976 659 170.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.