Senior Business Development Manager aligned to restructuring & litigation in well-established US law firm. Strategic advisory role.
The London marketing and business development team of this well-known US law firm enjoys surprising autonomy from the US as well as a friendly and collegiate working culture. In this Senior Business Development Manager role you will be aligned to the London restructuring and litigation group. This is a rewarding role, working with a busy and demanding group of partners who are at the top of their game but who really value marketing & BD. The role is a senior level strategic role but also offering a good mix of tactical BD too. The role will involve the following:
- Working with the partners on business plans;
- Leading on bids and proposals;
- Working with the BD team in London and the US to identify cross-selling opportunities;
- Identifying speaking opportunities and working with the events team to develop ideas for a variety of events and client entertainment;
- Managing PR and social media for the group;
- Measuring ROI;
- Managing a BD Executive.
In addition, you will be involved in firm-wide strategic projects.
You will have a significant track record in a business development and marketing role in a major international law firm. You will be robust, positive and be capable of influencing and persuading senior and busy partners.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 020 3405 6198.