This international law firm that strives to be the biggest and best, is looking for a number of senior BD Manager to support one of its key headline sector groups; Infrastructure, Construction & Transport. Championing this sector group, you will be the driving force across international offices to ensure the sector focus remains top of the agenda across all practices and client groups. This role will draw on your excellent project management skills, and your ability to coordinate and influence large groups of partners to executive major campaigns and projects. Day to day responsibilities will provide strategic and business planning support to drive the growth of profitable client relationships on the back of effective, dynamic marketing and business development plans. Responsibilities include:
- Provide coaching/mentoring/consultancy to the sector group leader and key sub-group stakeholders across the International sector team
- Develop and build sector specific key client and industry relationships, participating in client reviews when necessary and providing account management support to the sector’s growth clients
- Contribute to the development and content of the business development and communications strategy across the international sector encouraging collaboration, innovation and client service delivery
- Work in partnership with the US sector team to ensure business development activity is aligned and collaboration encouraged
- Manage the firm’s external relationships with industry bodies, ensuring opportunities are identified and maximised
- Drive sector cross-sharing, client targeting and participate in key client programmes
The successful candidate will be robust, have excellent communication and project management skills and thrive in a fast pace environment. You must be able to juggle a demanding workload, and have the gravitas to influence senior stakeholders across the business, and engage them in new initiatives.