This highly innovative international law firm has a great marketing and business development function with a really strong leadership team. In this senior business development executive role you will be aligned to the international life sciences and healthcare sector group to cover maternity leave for 12 months. The role is a full mix role with lots of autonomy and responsibility and will involve:
- Leading on the development and implementation of the BD and marketing plan for the sector group;
- Managing pitches and proposals;
- Facilitating cross-selling between the practice groups and international offices;
- Feeding into the key client programme;
- Running campaigns;
- Raising profile through social media and PR.
As well as strong marketing and business development experience within professional services, knowledge of life sciences and healthcare is key to this role or a real interest in the sector. You will be available immediately and be able to hit the ground running. You will be bright and articulate, with the ability to influence and persuade senior stakeholders.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or contact her on 07976 659 170.