An award winning law firm is looking to recruit a Pricing Manager to join their established pricing team.
The pricing team is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the firm’s strategic pricing policy. The main focus of the pricing team is to support the partners in structuring pricing proposals for submission.
The detailed responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively encourage partners to offer more innovative Alternative Fee Arrangements
- Commercial analysis, including profitability analysis, rates analysis, past matter analysis, benchmarking and strategic importance to both the partner and the firm
- Write business cases to support the submission of pricing proposals to the Pricing Approval Board
- Provide pricing support for global pricing proposals
- Undertake financial modelling and scenario analysis to support pricing decisions
- Support partners attending client negotiations
- Assisting with the annual rates review
The Pricing Manager is business and client facing and will require frequent contact with key stakeholders and senior colleagues.
- Experience of working in pricing or commercial roles
- Experience of working in a global organization (desirable)