Marketing & Business Development Manager – first time appointment – full mix role aligned to the aerospace/aviation sector in global boutique law firm.
This rapidly growing sector-focused international law firm is looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager for its leading aerospace & aviation sector group due to increased demand from the group. This is a really exciting role where you will be involved in really developing marketing and BD initiatives for the group. This will involve:
- Working with the partners to develop and implement the group’s strategy and business development plan;
- Leading on bids and proposals for the group as well as developing group specific pitch materials;
- Developing and running campaigns for the group’s sub-sectors;
- Develop targeting and cross-selling initiatives and maximizing opportunities;
- Develop the group’s involvement in the key client programme;
- Develop the group’s PR plan;
- Create marketing materials and other communications initiatives.
You must have gained experience in a business development role within professional services and MUST have had exposure to either the aviation or insurance sectors. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Busines Development Executive looking to step up or a Manager with insurance experience looking for a new challenge in a role where you can really make a difference.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call 07976 659 170.