Marketing & BD Executive (12 month FTC)
Marketing & Business Development Executive – 12 month FTC – full mix role aligned to the aerospace/aviation sector in global boutique law firm.
This rapidly growing sector-focused international law firm is looking for a Marketing & Business Development Executive for its leading aerospace & aviation sector group to work in a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a really exciting role where you will be involved in really developing marketing and BD initiatives for the group. This will involve:
- Working with the partners to develop and implement the group’s strategy and business development plan;
- Draft bids and proposals for the group as well as developing group specific pitch materials;
- Developing and running campaigns for the group’s sub-sectors;
- Work with the wider BD team to ensure that the aerospace group is aligned to the overall BD strategy;
- Run the group’s involvement in the key client programme;
- Create marketing materials and other communications initiatives such as campaigns, events, sponsorships and directory submissions.
You must have gained experience in a business development role within professional services be immediately available.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call 07976 659 170.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.