Marketing Assistant role in mid-sized international law firm. London-based. Up to £30k.
Marketing Assistant role in mid-sized international law firm, perfect if you are looking for a diverse and challenging role that will let you develop broad marketing and business development skills. You’ll get lots of responsibility and learn a great deal from a stable and capable team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping draft and implement the marketing plans and budgets
- Planning, managing and attending events, conferences and seminars.
- Business development research and targeting support of prospective and existing clients.
- Managing and producing marketing literature and thought leadership
- Assisting with press releases and implementing social media strategies; making amendments to the website and internal news intranet.
- Managing diaries, travel and expenses for the director and other senior members of the team. Supporting the director in his role on the Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
- Inputting into pitches and capability statements for clients and targets.
To be considered for this role, you will need good oral and written communication skills, excellent IT skills and competency, with interest in digital/social media and have at least 12 months experience in a professional services environment, preferably in a law firm.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at email@example.com.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.