Marketing Administrator position in a boutique Private Client law firm. London based with flexibility. Salary up to £26,000.
We are working with this London Law Firm, who have a fantastic history of Private Client work. The firm is looking for a Marketing Administrator to join their Marketing and Communications team, supporting across a broad spectrum of work. The role will provide a great grounding for a budding marketer, who is looking for a smaller team to support in their development.
The Marketing Administrator will:
- Support across external comms, such as social media, the website and email marketing;
- Track and report on marketing campaigns and projects;
- Develop various pieces of marketing collateral such as brochures, digital assets and publications;
- Organise events and webinars, working closely with the Senior Events Executive.
- Act as first point of contact for the marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Around 6 months of administration or marketing experience, ideally in a B2B capacity;
- Fantastic organisational skills, and a strong eye for detail;
- An interest in the legal sector, especially Private Wealth;
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, Anthem are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.