A top tier litigation practice has an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to assist on a prestigious case on an initial six-month contract, with every possibility that it will be extended for a further period.
The successful individual will report into the Partners on the case and will act as the liaison between the external client and the internal project team. They will be responsible for all financial reporting, long term forecasting and the ongoing management of the project. Specific tasks will include:
- Attending internal project meetings and ensuring the team are updated on case related matters.
- Responsibility for running bi-weekly calls with the client to discuss progress on the project and any arising issues such as obstacles, blockers and the achievement of key milestones.
- Producing scheduled reports and analysing financial data on all aspects of the case such as cost estimates, WIP, variance and month end adjustments.
- Producing long term financial projections.
- Coordinating the project task list, resource planning and ensuring work is completed in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have a legal accounting/project management background, be highly organised and conscientious and be personable with strong communication and interpersonal skills. You must also have excellent IT skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel. Long hours may be required in order to meet tight/demanding deadlines.