Legal Digital Marketing Channels Coordinator
Legal digital marketing role in a technology law firm. Large focus on website development. London based. Paying up to £30,000.
This top international law firm, with a large focus on the technology sector, are looking for a Digital Channels Coordinator to join on an initial 9 – 12 Month FTC. The role will mainly focus on the development of a new website as well as the migration of various microsites and blogs to the new platform. This will involve:
- Supporting with the project management of the website transformation.
- Managing relationships with external suppliers, such as digital agencies.
- Helping to shape the user experience (UX).
- Carrying out content audits identify areas of improvement.
- Developing digital assets for the site such as videos, graphics and animation.
- 6 months + experience of legal digital marketing, or within professional services.
- Experience of using a CMS such as Sitecore or WordPress.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Digital marketing technical skills such as CSS, SEO and web analytics exposure.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy and we specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Timcke, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.