Business Development Assistant role in mid-sized international law firm, aligned to Sports and Technology sectors. London Based.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Business Development Assistant will support the Business Services group of this well-known international law firm, working alongside a BD Executive. This firm is large enough to have its name on the map, but small enough to be agile and respond quickly to great ideas you may want to get off the ground.
Key duties include:
- Developing, reviewing and updating planning materials;
- Supporting the pitching process;
- Assisting the development of InterAction (CMS);
- Creating client facing materials, i.e. brochures;
- Coordinating the process for legal directories and award submissions;
- Helping plan and report on targeted events.
You will be a responsible, enthusiastic and confident individual who has a proven track record of delivering marketing and/or business development initiatives. You will have had at least 6 months experience within a professional services environment, such as legal or accountancy.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at email@example.com