Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer position in a midsized and growing international law firm. Great firm culture. London based. Salary up to £30,000.
This popular and friendly international law firm, with fantastic training and development opportunities, is looking for a talented junior designer to join their marketing and communications team. The role will support their team of Graphic designers in developing content for digital channels, pitches and proposals, internal communications and print.
The Junior Graphic Designer will:
- Manage the firm’s image library
- Develop logos and infographics
- Create social media graphics for a range of marketing initiatives such as events, articles, awards etc.
- Support the pitch team with designing proposals, credentials and PowerPoints
- Acting as main point of contact for all design queries
- Experience as either a design assistant or in a marketing role with an emphasis on design
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- B2B/corporate experience such as legal, accountancy, consultancy, FS etc
- A degree in Graphic Design or similar would be ideal
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda at email@example.com
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.