This major international law firm boasts an open and collegiate partnership with a low staff turnover. In addition. It has bucked the Covid trend and is doing extremely well as a result of it’s focus on dispute resolution.
It is continuing to invest in its marketing function and as part of this investment, it is looking to recruit an Internal Communications Advisor.
In this first-time appointment, you will develop the firm’s internal communications function. The role will involve:
- Develop and implement the internal communications strategy for the firm globally;
- Produce engaging content across a variety of channels including newsletters, videos and presentations;
- Develop ideas to improve employee engagement;
- Develop and promote internal communications best practice;
- Work on change initiatives and play an advisory role to the business;
- Develop the firm’s intranet and driving up usage;
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the whole business;
You will really enjoy working in a collaborative and capable team.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent internal communications pedigree gained within professional services, ideally with an international or multi-regional firm. You will have experience of working with intranets and ideally Sharepoint and Yammer. You will have excellent writing and editing skills.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or contact her on 07976 659 170.