Head of Business Development (Prop-tech)
Head of Business Development (Prop-tech) – senior level strategic sales role selling prop-tech solution in global real estate consultancy. International remit. Hybrid working.
This global real estate consultancy is guaranteed to impress and is creating a more sophisticated approach to sales and business development. In this role, you will be responsible for selling one of the firm’s prop-tech solutions to large scale corporate property owners/investors.
The role will involve predominantly warm business development and will focus mainly on the UK and Europe. On a day-to-day basis this will include:
- Developing new business opportunities by responding to potential clients, lead generation and
creating a proper sales pipeline globally;
- Analyse key clients with growth potential; identify gaps and opportunities and network through these businesses to grow new business;
- Building strong relationships with internal teams to cross-sell the tech solution and ensure internal stakeholders have a good understanding of how to sell the product;
- Monitor and progress the sales pipeline through the whole sales cycle through to proposal, contracts and implementation.
- Develop core sales and marketing materials, pitch decks and case studies;
- Oversea and support on bids and proposals;
- Work with the marketing team to develop a marketing plan to promote the offering;
- Utilise social media to promote the product;
- Reporting and analysis.
You will have experience of selling complex tech solutions to large corporates. Knowledge of the real estate sector is highly desirable. You will be confident and tenacious with the ability to build strong relationships both internally across the business and externally. Most importantly, you will have the gravitas and presence to influence and persuade potential clients.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07976 659 170.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, Anthem are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.