Graphic Designer role in a popular international law firm. Vector illustration, photo editing and video content. Initially a 12 month FTC.
This popular international law firm, with a large focus on the technology and life sciences sectors, is looking for an established graphic designer to join their BD and Marketing team. The projects in the team right now are very broad as the firm evolve their branding.
The duties include:
- Design of materials such as brochures, promotional material, event materials and digital branding, from conception to production
- Supporting with presentation design for bids and in-house teams
- Retouching and correcting old prints and images
- Researching and actioning alternative marketing approaches, such as videography and animation
- 3 years of graphic design experience for corporate branding
- Professional services/B2B experience would be ideal, either in house or agency (Please do highlight the sectors/clients that you have worked with on your CV/Portfolio)
- Experience of vector illustration and image manipulation is essential
- Strong Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) knowledge
- Exposure to using After Effects and Adobe Premiere would also be advantageous.
To apply for this role, send your CV and Design Portfolio to Amanda Pearson at Amanda@anthemconsulting.co.uk
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Timcke, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.