This is one of the world’s largest law firms with a global marketing, brand and design function and is now looking for a Graphic Design Manager to head the busy graphic design team in London. Interestingly the role has a heavy graphic design element as well as managing the team and workflow. The role will involve:
- Working with the marketing and digital teams to understand their requirements and come up with creative and innovative ideas for design;
- Creating high quality offline and online materials including thought leadership reports, invites, videos and infographics;
- Creating innovative design concepts for large scale bids and proposals;
- Manage the workflow for the team in London and India and reviewing design briefs;
- Contribute to the ongoing evolvement of the firm’s brand; and
- Manage and develop a design team of two.
You will have significant track record in graphic design in a professional services, financial services or corporate/B2B environment. You will have experience of managing or supervising juniors. You will be highly creative with the ability to come up with new ideas and have a positive, can do approach. You will be comfortable working in a high pressured environment and have the ability to build strong working relationships.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call her on 020 3405 6198.