Events Manager role – 12 month maternity cover contract for an experienced Event Manager in one of the world’s largest law firms with EMEA remit.
This is a rare Events Manager role with one of the world’s most prestigious law firms which has a great culture in which innovation thrives. You will cover maternity leave for 12 months and work across the EMEA region to deliver the firm’s refocused events strategy online across the EMEA region. The role will involve:
- Strategic event planning to meet business objectives;
- Managing the firm’s online event platform for the EMEA region;
- Ensuring training and best practice around the use of technology;
- Developing ideas for innovative online events;
- Working with the overseas offices to develop best practice globally;
- Managing relationships with third party suppliers;
- Ensuring that the firm’s corporate sponsorships are utilised; and
- Managing event budgets.
You will be an experienced Event Manager ideally with experience in professional services, financial services or the B2B environment, with particular experience in managing online events. You will be highly creative with new ideas for developing virtual events.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or contact her on 07976 659 170.