Digital Marketing Executive – 9 month FTC with leading professional services/investment management firm with a focus on the website.
The firm has transitioned to a new platform and the Digital Marketing Executive will be supporting the successful delivery of projects and campaigns to deliver a better user experience. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Being a ‘digital champion’ in the team, dealing with requests;
- Producing guidelines and support materials to assist the business in using digital channels;
- Acting on recommendations related to SEO rankings;
- Creating new content and adapting existing content for digital channels;
- Liaising with agencies in supporting the website;
- Work on the delivery of digital campaigns;
- Act as project support on all website projects; and
- Consistently maintain and improve digital channels.
This is a great opportunity with the possibility of being extended or becoming a permanent role.
You will need:
- Basic HTML knowledge;
- Experience using website CMS systems;
- Data analysis experience;
- Website reporting experience including Google Analytics knowledge; and
- Ideally, an understanding of the professional services and financial services industries.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at 07944 240568 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.