Data Steward role working on the CRM Database (LexisNexis InterAction) of an international boutique law firm. Based in Chelmsford or London with lots of flexibility.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the integrity of data and processing data changes on the system, including updating contacts, monitoring bounce backs and keeping marketing lists up to date;
- Assisting with the management of the CRM inbox and acting as a quality control check for client data updates;
- Providing ad-hoc training and support, including desk side training, to lawyers, secretaries and new members of the business development team;
- Ensuring that data meets GDPR and other data protection laws;
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports from InterAction providing information on the firm’s key clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience of CRM systems (ideally InterAction) and be familiar with using data to produce data reports.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach; as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes; that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.