Communications Manager – wide ranging role covering media relations, external and internal comms in mid-sized international law firm
This international law firm has a formidable reputation within litigation and insurance. It has grown significantly in recent years, boasts an open and collegiate partnership with a low staff turnover. In addition, it has investing heavily in growing its marketing function and has a supportive team where you would learn and grow.
In this Communications Manger role you will lead the firm’s communications strategy covering both external and internal comms. The role will involve:
- Media relations and developing and managing the PR plan/calendar;
- Managing the firm’s PR agency;
- Promoting thought leadership;
- Developing and adapting content for social media;
- Developing the internal comms plan;
- Implementing internal comms initiatives, channels and messaging;
- Managing the firm’s award submissions programme;
- Tracking and monitoring media coverage;
- Managing the firm’s Communications Executive.
You will have a track record in PR, external and internal communications with a professional services background (ideally within legal or a major accounting firm) or within the B2B insurance sector. Alternatively, you will come from a communications agency background, dealing with legal, financial services or insurance clients.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call her on 020 3405 6198.