This mid-sized international law firm is a breath of fresh air and a real alternative to the large global law firms offering a good work/life balance and an environment where innovation thrives. Under a new Head of Business Development, the team is looking to grow and provide even more value to the business. This is therefore an excellent time to join a firm where you can really make your mark.
This Client Relationship Manager role is aligned to the insurance sector which is a core area of the firm. You will work as part of a dedicated team aligned to the insurance sector and will be supported by a client relationship executive. The role will involve:
- Working on the development and implementation of the key client strategy for the group’s top insurance clients;
- Account planning;
- Working with partners on ways to grow revenue from the key clients;
- Product development and developing value-adds for the key clients;
- Preparing and coaching partners ahead of client meeting;
- Bids and proposals for these key accounts;
- Client reporting;
- Client and market research;
- Internal communications to raise awareness of the activities around these key clients.
You will have a proven track record of client relationship management within professional services, ideally gained within the legal sector. Knowledge of the insurance sector would be a distinct advantage. This is an excellent role for a key account manager looking for a new challenge in a smaller team or a senior client relationship executive looking for their next challenge.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on 07976 659 170.