Client Relationship Manager Financial Institutions, Global Law Firm
Client Relationship Manager Financial Institutions role for this international powerhouse of a global law firm will ensure the firm’s top investment banking clients receive a first in class service. Supporting high profile stakeholders in the Financial Institutions Group, you will be client facing and a lynchpin in ensuring client information is shared and utilised globally and to its full potential. Responsibilities include:
- Working with Global Relationship Partners to set and deliver business and relationship development goals through deep understanding of the firm’s offering and the client’s business and wider market/macro-economic influencers.
- Driving new business development and cross-selling initiatives to increase revenue opportunities in new locations and practice areas.
- Coordinating value add services, manage secondments and maintain an overview of financial management of the clients.
- Meeting regularly with client contacts to develop relationships, gather intelligence take client feedback.
- Contributing to relevant panel pitches and lead / provide input on large pitches.
To be considered for this role, you need in-depth and relevant experience at a manager level within a professional services environment, ideally legal, alongside sound sector knowledge of investment banking. You should be able to demonstrate strong communication and influencing skills, coupled with a pragmatic and flexible approach. You should be able to both focus on detail and take a “bigger picture” view of client accounts.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 07736 317123.
To see this and other roles click here
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.