Client Care Programme Manager
Client Care Programme Manager – brand new role aligned to capital markets in one of the world’s largest real estate consultancies. EMEA remit. Great role for an Exec stepping up.
This global property consultancy has invested heavily in client and business development over the last few months. As part of this, it is recruiting a brand new Client Care Programme Manager. In this role you will assist the Client Care Director for capital markets in rolling out and developing the client care programme across EMEA. The firm’s leading capital markets group advises some of the world’s largest investors and has a portfolio of over a hundred key clients.
On a day-to-day basis, the role will involve:
- Developing and delivering the client care programme for the capital markets business;
- Mapping and analysing clients and prospects to identify gaps and opportunities;
- Creating engagement across the capital markets business for the programme;
- Working with the research team to find hooks with which to engage with clients. This will include developing hot topics and thought leadership;
- Developing strong relationships with Sector Heads and fee earners to encourage cross-selling and targeting;
- Developing client care best practice, infrastructure and process;
- Ensuring use and best practice of Salesforce to record and monitor client activity.
This is a great opportunity for an Executive/Senior Executive looking to step up into a manager role.
You will have strong client development/sales support experience gained within the commercial real estate sector or wider professional services sector with some exposure to real estate. You will be a real self-starter as well as being a collaborative team player to share ideas across the business.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call her on 07976 659 170.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.