Business Development Manager for leading regional law firm.
Business Development Manager for leading regional law firm. This Business Development Manager role is a great opportunity to join a thriving law firm in the South West (Bristol). With a national presence, this firm is on a strong growth trajectory and this is an exciting time to be part of a valued BD & Marketing team. This role will support the Corporate and Tech teams, integral areas to the growth strategy of the firm. The role will involve:
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell to existing clients and new business opportunities.
- Using market intelligence to create engaging marketing materials that reflect market and economic trends.
- Working with the lawyers to produce, implement and evaluate business plans and marketing plans.
- Work bids, RFPs and pitches (with the support of a bids team).
- Work collaboratively with the wider team on a range of other key marketing activities, such as legal directories submissions, industry award submissions, press and PR matters, marketing literature production, email marketing and website content.
This is a great opportunity for a talented BD/Marketing professional to enjoy a varied and interesting role in a collaborative and rewarding environment. The firm is looking for someone who is pro-active and able to prioritise, alongside the ability to work well under pressure. You should also be able to influence senior stakeholders to foster change and new ideas. This role would suit an experienced senior executive looking to step up into a manager role, or an experienced manager looking for an exciting new challenge.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.