This major international law firm is well known for its entrepreneurial approach and great culture as well as its expertise in the tech sector, working for some of the biggest clients in the sector. In this brand new Business Development Manager role you will be aligned to the firm’s international corporate and international tax groups, with a particular focus on private equity and venture capital. Unusually the role has a client facing sales focus for someone who has the hunger and aptitude to develop a network of clients and generate business through proactive sales but without hideous sales targets.
The role will involve:
- Developing the BD and marketing strategy for the corporate and tax groups;
- Developing a consultative sales approach for the group and driving a BD pipeline;
- Contacting clients, setting up and attending meetings and ensuring follow up;
- Playing an advisory role to partners and encouraging sales and cross-selling;
- Developing a database of relevant contacts and clients, particularly within the private equity and venture capital space;
- Running targeting initiatives and campaigns;
- Supporting on bids and key client initiatives.
This role would suit someone with experience in the legal sector but with either a background in sales or with an aptitude, ambition and hunger to be more client facing. Contacts in the private equity space would be highly beneficial for this role. This is a strategic role where you will play an advisory role to partners and encourage a sales approach. The role has excellent long-term potential for growth into a senior manager role.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on 07976 659 170.