Business Development Manager, Nottingham
Business Development Manager – Nottingham based role. Brand new client facing role involving mix of sales and strategic BD support in national law firm.
This national law firm has and entrepreneurial spirit where innovation thrives. It has ambitious expansion plans and in order to help it achieve those goals it is looking for a further Business Development Manager. You will be aligned to the Nottingham office and manage all business development activities for that office across practice and sector groups.
Specifically, the role will involve:
- Identify growth opportunities and generate leads, particularly targeting the corporate mid-market and SMEs;
- Leverage networking opportunities, attending industry events and develop partnerships with relevant trade bodies and associations;
- Develop and grow business from intermediaries;
- Client relationship management – enhance relationships with existing clients to grow new areas of business as well as develop new products, services and value adds for clients;
- Play an advisory, coaching and supporting role to partners and fee-earners on their business development activities;
- Work with partners to help them to cross-sell across different practice groups;
- Work on bids and proposals;
- Client and market research.
This is a great role for either an established BD Manager who enjoys being client facing and is looking for a new challenge or a Senior Business Development Executive who is ready to take the next step and grow into a role.
You will have strong business development and sales experience gained in professional services or a B2B environment. Ideally, you will have a good understanding of the corporate, mid-market and SME business environment. You will be tenacious with an entrepreneurial approach to business development. In addition, you will have a proven track record of developing a sales pipeline. You will have the ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally and have excellent influencing skills.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or contact us on 07976 659 170.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.