The global finance group of this prestigious global law firm is a really tight knit team and this business development manager role has come up as a result of an internal promotion.
Working across the finance group but with a particular emphasis on project finance, the role will involve:
- BD planning;
- Managing bids and proposals – this is 40-50% of the role;
- Managing two major global clients;
- Client and market research;
- Preparing partners for client meetings;
- Running global initiatives for the project finance group;
- Input into major firm-wide business development initiatives.
You will have a proven track record in a business development role in professional services. Whilst you don’t require experience of the finance sector, a passion and enthusiasm for financial services is key. This is an excellent opportunity for a BD Manager looking for a new challenge in a more global environment or an experienced Senior Executive looking for a step up.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 020 3405 6198.