Business Development Manager (IP/Cyber)
Business Development Manager (IP/Cyber) – full mix marketing and BD role aligned to IP, Cyber and Tech Disputes in prestigious global law firm. Hybrid working.
This is a really interesting and varied Business Development Manager role in one of the world’s leading law firms. You will sit as part of the firm’s world-leading disputes practice and be aligned to the IP, Cyber and Tech Disputes group. You will work with a small group of enthusiastic partners to drive forward marketing and BD for these groups.
This will involve:
- Developing a deep understanding of the specific practice areas as well as the wider disputes practice;
- Playing an advisory role to partners to develop and execute the BD plans;
- Maximising collaboration across the IP group both in London and also across the EMEA and US region);
- Leading on bids and proposals with the support of the global pitch team;
- Supporting on key client initiatives with bespoke materials, client listening cross-selling;
- Developing a programme of thought leadership activities to enhance brand reputation;
- Manage other profile raising activities such as events, client comms and directory/award submissions; and
- Budget management.
You will have a proven track record as a marketing & business development manager and be looking for a role in a more high profile firm. You will be enthusiastic and full of creative ideas. Knowledge of IP, tech or disputes would be advantageous.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07976 659 170.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.