Business Development Manager (International Arbitration)
Business Development Manager – full mix marketing & BD role with key account responsibilities in prestigious global law firm aligned to international arbitration.
This is a really interesting and varied Business Development Manager role in one of the world’s leading law firms. You will sit as part of the firm’s world-leading disputes practice and be aligned to the international arbitration, public international and construction disputes group. You will work with a small group of enthusiastic partners to drive forward marketing and BD for these groups.
This will involve:
- Playing an advisory role to partners to develop the BD strategy for the groups;
- Work with partners and associates to create their own personal BD plans;
- Leading on bids and proposals with the support of the global pitch team;
- Developing a programme of thought leadership activities for both groups;
- Managing a key account which will give you the opportunity to be client facing;
- Identifying target clients and develop ways to target and cross-sell to these clients;
- Manage other profile raising activities such as events, client comms and directory/award submissions; and
- Budget management.
You will have a proven track record as a marketing & business development manager and be looking for a role in a more high profile firm. You will be enthusiastic and full of creative ideas. Knowledge of disputes would be advantageous.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07976 659 170.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.