European Business Development Manager
European Business Development Manager – 9-12 month maternity cover contract with major US law firm focusing on managing relationships with partner law firms in Europe.
In this European Business Development Manager role you will cover maternity leave for 9-12 months. The role will involve driving and executing BD initiatives with the firm’s best friend law firms in Europe with a focus on Germany, France and Western Europe. In particular the focus will be on investment funds and competition/antitrust practice areas.
The role will involve:
- Leading BD activities and building relationships with European law firms and local counsel in key European countries.
- Devising implementing an EU law firm BD and marketing plan;
- Developing joint propositions with best friend firms to take to European clients;
- Facilitating introductions of UK partners to partners in European best friend firms;
- Encouraging partners to cross-sell across the different countries;
- Identifying key European clients to target;
- Plan and coordinate internal communications across the relevant countries to raise the profile of the firm’s offering in Europe;
- Support on European bids and proposals;
- Tracking and analysing all relevant client, law firm and BD activity in Europe.
You will be available immediately and be able to hit the ground running. You will have significant international business development/marketing experience ideally gained in a law firm environment or experience of managing relationships with international member firms.
If you’re interested in applying, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3405 6198.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.