Business Development Manager Disputes
Business Development Manager Disputes. This leading international law firm is top of its game in a number of key areas and the marketing team is going through an exciting period of growth under excellent leadership. Aligned to the firm’s leading dispute resolution group you will help drive forward business development for the practice. This role demands both strategic thinking and hands-on delivery – the ability to juggle both is key. You will be responsible for:
- Develop Marketing & BD that drive forward the client programme and firmwide business plans.
- Identify opportunities for thought leadership campaigns/products that will set the firm ahead of competitors.
- Develop new client materials as well as pitches and presentations, learning from past experience to drive innovation and change.
- Manage relationships across practices, sectors and geographies to ensure the cross-pollination of client information and activities.
- Work closely with the client development team to ensure BD & Marketing activities help drive opportunities within existing clients. Participation in client listening initiatives will be expected.
- Reporting on campaign KPIs, budgets and ROI as well as key trends and opportunities
You will have a significant track record in and business development within a law firm, and will ideally have worked with litigation/dispute resolution teams. You should possess strong project management skills, particularly in the end to end management of the pitch process. In addition, you should be willing to challenge lawyers with the desired outcome of influencing change and innovation.
This firm is truly invested in diversity and inclusion and offers an exciting and rewarding working environment.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.