Business Development Manager Birmingham
Business Development Manager Birmingham. Brand new client facing role involving mix of sales and strategic BD for a national law firm in their Birmingham office. This law firm has an entrepreneurial spirit where innovation thrives. This role has been created to support its has ambitious expansion plans. Aligned to the Birmingham office to manage all business development activities across practice and sector groups too, this role involves:
- Identifying growth opportunities and generating leads. Particularly targeting the corporate mid-market as well as SMEs;
- Attending industry events to develop partnerships with relevant trade bodies, associations and intermediaries too;
- Client relationship management – enhance relationships with existing clients to grow new areas of business as well as develop new products, services and value adds for clients;
- Advising, coaching and supporting Partners and fee-earners in their business development activities;
- Working with partners to help them to cross-sell across different practice groups; and
- Working on bids and proposals.
This is a great role for either an established BD Manager who enjoys being client facing and is looking for a new challenge or a Senior Business Development Executive who is ready to take the next step and grow into a role.
You will have strong business development experience gained in addition to professional services or a B2B background. Ideally, you will have a good understanding of the corporate, mid-market and SME business environment. You will be tenacious with an entrepreneurial approach to business development. In addition, you will have a proven track record of developing a sales pipeline. In addition, you will have the ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally alongside excellent influencing skills.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, Anthem are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.