BD executive role in a growing mid-sized international law firm aligned to Shipping Industry initiatives. London based.
This popular and growing mid-sized law firm is looking for a BD Executive to join their team, with a focus on growing their offering to the Shipping Industry. This group advises clients on shipping contracts, disputes, ship finance, marine insurance etc. The role will support the group BD manager, across the whole mix of BD, marketing and client development.
Key duties include:
- Supporting on strategy and budgeting for the group
- Identifying cross selling opportunities to grow the offerings of the group
- Responding to RFPs, RFIs, bids and tenders
- Assisting on the client development program
- Coordinating legal directory submissions
- Working with the comms team to raise the profile of the group
The role would suit a BD assistant or coordinator with at least 18 months experience who is looking to step up. Legal or professional services experience is essential as is an interest in shipping and maritime matters. Candidates must be confident in front of senior partners and be able to handle a varied workload.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 020 3405 6199.