This global property consultancy is really investing in its client development function and as part of this has created a new role to aligned to its market leading capital markets group which consists of not just of real estate experts but banking experts too, advising major real estate investors on debt and equity financing.
In this brand new Business Development Manager role you will work closely with the Head of Capital Markets to advising on and exploit opportunities. This will involve:
- Managing the entire pursuit cycle, including client relationship activities through to pitch presentation, including developing win themes; This accounts for 70% of the role.
In addition, you will be involved in:
- Develop content and thought leadership;
- Analyse the market and identify opportunities;
- Targeting initiatives;
- Networking in order to develop leads;
- Attending client meetings;
- Identifying key growth clients, developing client relationship management initiatives and client feedback;
- Training and coaching on business development.
This is a senior level role, where you will have significant experience, ideally in the real estate sector or wider professional services with an understanding of the real estate investment market. Experience of pursuit management is vital for this role.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call her on 020 3405 6198.