Bilingual Business Development Coordinator (Finance)
Business Development Coordinator opportunity in a popular US law firm. EMEA focus. Paying up to £50,000. European language skills would be useful.
Location: London, Paris, Germany, Italy or Brussels
This popular US law firm, with a well-established team in London, is looking for a BD Coordinator to join their team. The role will be aligned to the Finance practice group across EMEA, supporting the London, Paris, Italy, Germany and Brussels offices. The Business Development Coordinator will have high partner exposure, running BD meetings and the team will support in regard to development and progression.
Duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for fee earners regarding BD matters
- Developing collateral such as campaign materials, credentials, pitch slides etc.
- Researching clients, markets and sectors
- Supporting on cross-selling initiatives across practice groups
- At least 2 years of BD experience
- Legal experience or relevant professional services experience
- A European language would be desirable, especially French, Dutch, Italian and German.
- Knowledge of financial markets and confident with senior stakeholders
To apply for this role, send your CV to Amanda Pearson at email@example.com.
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the recruitment of marketing and business development professionals in the professional services arena. Anthem provides recruitment and search capability at all levels to Director level across professional services, such as legal, accountancy, property, management consultancy, the built environment and professional bodies. We will service all marketing and business development roles including specialist roles such as client relationship management, practice management, knowledge management, InterAction and digital roles.
Anthem was set up by Frosso Miltiadou and Simone Sullivan, who are leaders in the professional services recruitment market. Between them have over 20 years’ experience in both recruitment and search. They have a formidable reputation for their honest and consultative approach, as well as their expert knowledge of the professional services market.
Anthem aims to provide transparent recruitment, consulting services and talent management programmes that make a difference to both organisations and individuals. We believe in the importance of treating our clients and our candidates equally and building long-term lasting partnerships with both.