Audit and Assurance Seniors and Managers in a growing and innovative accountancy firm. London based. Competitive salary.
Exciting opportunities have arisen within an award winning and high profile accountancy firm, with a modern culture and a portfolio of high calibre clients.
You will join the team during a big growth period as the Firm continues to enjoy incredible growth and success.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Plan, control and review client work to ensure that the jobs are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible by allocating the resources available;
• Prepare fee schedules and bill for review and approval, explaining any extra charges also identifying and explaining any write offs or profits;
• Identify and target new clients through networking, marketing and client referrals.
The successful candidate will be:
• Either ACA or ACCA qualified;
• An experienced auditor, confident dealing with all aspects of an assignment from planning through to completion;
• Experience of managing teams.
• Good time management skills and ability to deal with competing deadlines;
• Working on multiple work-streams at the same time
• Managing and developing all aspects of a sizeable portfolio of clients.
The firm are interested in candidates from professional services who can demonstrate a real passion for the way accountancy firms work..
The firm are offering a very competitive salary as they are keen to find the right personality fit. This firm offer very desirable benefits in line with those of top firms and have a very stylish office right in the heart of London.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Jessica Sharpe on 07557355037 or firstname.lastname@example.org