Brand new appointment for a Senior Client Relationship Manager in an international law firm to spearhead the key client programme.
The Senior Client Relationship Manager role is to spearhead the firm’s revamped key account programme on a global level. This international boutique law firm is going through a major strategic change and as such this will be a really exciting time to join the marketing and business development function.
The role will involve:
- Working with client relationship partners to develop key account plans for the firm’s key clients;
- Ensuring implementation of key client plans ensuring revenue growth from key accounts;
- Encouraging partners to cross-sell in order to grow revenue within new jurisdictions and practice areas;
- Develop and manage client listening with key clients;
- Managing a small number of these key accounts. This will involve being client facing, networking through clients to understand their needs and capitalise on opportunities;
- Measurement, analysis and reporting;
- Developing process and best practice around client relationship management.
You will have a significant track record in client relationship management within the legal sector or wider professional services. You will have knowledge of innovative pricing models and product development. Change management and influencing skills are also key to this role.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Senior Client Relationship Manager, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call on 07976 659 170.
For more jobs like this go to our job page and also check out our LinkedIn Page!