This Marketing Business Development Manager job is a role for a highly profitable West End law firm that has a formidable reputation in the property and private client arenas.
This role offers a great opportunity to work in a smaller law firm where you can really make a difference. The remit of the role is to provide specialist, high-level strategic support to the Commercial Real Estate practice in the development and implementation of the Group’s business development strategy.
The Marketing Business Development Manager will focus on:
- Overall responsibility for the development of a strategic BD and Marketing plan for the firm’s Commercial Real Estate practice, working closely with Partners on BD plans and coaching Senior Associates too
- Drive and actively manage the groups’ Sector Strategy
- Design and launch a communications strategy that reflects the key messages and objectives for the group
- Implement successful events alongside the Events and Digital Marketing teams
- Work with partners to implement initiatives to source new business
- Identify new and creative ways in which the practice can communicate directly or indirectly with clients and intermediaries
- Lead and manage major client pitches to a high level
The preferred candidate will have a deep knowledge of the UK real estate market as well as having worked in a law firm previously. You should also be creative in you thinking and have gravitas. This is a demanding role that requires a highly focused and organised individual to work closely with a cohesive group of Partners.
To apply, fill out the application form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more jobs like this go to our job page and also check out our LinkedIn Page!